lunes, 23 de marzo de 2020

WELCOME!

Dear students,

I have created this blog to keep in touch during the days that we must be in our homes. In it, I will post some tasks that I hope you enjoy and with which you can practice English. I would also like to know how you spend these days of confinement. So, you can send your tasks, questions or suggestions to the following email: saragmacho@gmail.com

Be happy and take care of yourselves.



Queridos estudiantes, 

He creado este blog para mantenernos en contacto durante los días que debamos estar en nuestras casas. En él, os iré colgando algunas tareas que espero disfrutéis y con las que podréis practicar inglés. También me gustaría saber cómo pasáis estos días de encierro. Así pues, podéis enviarme vuestras tareas, dudas o sugerencias al siguiente correo electrónico: saragmacho@gmail.com

Sed felices y cuidaros.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario